You Should Be Riding
With Ellrick Farm
Start With A Tour,
Horse Boarding & Stables
Ellrick Farms makes the care and well-being of all boarded horses a top priority. We strive to make the barn a place where your horse is given professional attention and high-quality care.
Boarding with Ellrick Farms Includes:
- Daily stall muck, water bucket cleaning
- Salt block check
- Rubber mats for stall footing, providing cushion for horses legs.
- Stall bedding is dry shavings.
- Barn aisles are lined with rubber mats.
- Turnout in either all-weather paddocks, fenced grass pasture (weather permitting) or, in inclement weather, the indoor arena.
- Turnout available as either solo or with compatible horses.
- All fencing is board or split rail.
- Bell boots- splint boots used for horses at owners request.
- Feeding – morning and evening feed (strategy feed and beet pulp ) with supplements (provided by owner).
- Sunday evening feed is warm bran mash with carrots.
- Hay distribution three times a day (first cutting alfalfa)
- Total feedings - four times daily.
- Weekly scheduled veterinarian and farrier visits.
- Daily / weekly monitoring of all horse exercise and turnout.
- Horse blanketing / unblanketing, based on weather conditions.
- Lockers are provided for boarders equipment.
We provide a safe and friendly environment for both horse and rider.